SAAS or Software As A Service allows users to access software using just their web browser, without having to install anything on their computer as compared to conventional software that needed to be installed first. This offers many advantages, is more convenient and easy when multiple users are involved as in a condo setup.
Condo board software offers lots of features for convenience of both the association and the condo owners. It allows easy communication between all the owners regarding news, updates, notices, announcements and sharing of other information.
This software offers features such as:
- Automatic Notifications to residents without having to visit the association’s website
- Security – Printed information can be easily read by any unconcerned persons. A secure portal allows only approved users to access such information.
- Access to Resident Information – All the information of owners and residents can be accessed when required and the residents themselves can update their information.
- Public Website – Condo board software allows for a simple way to create websites for condo, strata or homeowners association without requiring any technical knowledge whatsoever.
- Fast and Reliable Communication - Avoid all communication gaps by sending automatic email and SMS notifications, as well as scheduling automated calls for important reminders.
Pay as You Go or Fully Purchased Software
Pay As You Go software is offered as SAAS. SAAS offers the following benefits over conventional fully-purchased software:
- Free Updates – Any updates to the software are always free as long as you are subscribed to the service. You do not need to manually install the updates either! Any update will automatically be installed on the server without any hassle.
- No Technical Expertise Required – Due to the fact that no installation is required on any computer, no technical expertise is required to setup and use SAAS condo board software. All it takes is to use a web browser to access the software portal – just like browsing the internet.
- No Support Is Required – The whole software runs from the servers of the developer, meaning it is always up to date and monitored by the developers themselves, no support is needed. On the other hand, problems are common with software that is installed on the computer.
- Hosting and Backups are Included – When you use the software to create HOA’s website, it is hosted on the same servers that run the software. Regular backups are made to ensure your data remains safe.
- No Installation Required On Each Computer – If your software is to be used by multiple users, such as each board member, the software can easily be accessed by proceeding to the portal. No installation is required.
- No Need To Transfer Data Over To New Computer – In some cases, a computer crashes and loses data. In such cases, you would not need to transfer any of the condo software’s data to your new computer as the data is stored on the servers and can be accessed anytime.
- No Need To Upgrade Your Own Computers/Hardware As Often – Condo board software are designed to be lightweight and do not heavily rely on the resources of your computer, this is why you wouldn’t need to upgrade your computer on a regular basis.